We all like to have hassle free travels so that we can enjoy our trips to the fullest. But the truth is travel isn’t always easy and convenient. This is where travel hacks come handy. They not only make our travel stress free, but also a lot more exciting and in some cases pocket friendly as well. Right from making your travel light upto saving money on hotel and flight bookings, here are a few hacks that can help make your future travels smoother. Thank me later!
1. Zip outfits in space-saving bags not only to save space but also to prevent your clothes from any accidental liquid leaks. (Packing Cubes)
2. Pack shoes in shower caps so they don’t get your clothes dirty.
3. Roll your clothes for more space.
4. If you plan on doing a lot of shopping, pack a smaller suitcase inside a bigger suitcase.
5. Bring an empty bottle to the airport and refill it after you’ve passed through security.
6. Mark your baggage as fragile.
7. A daily pill box makes for a great way to transport necklaces and bracelets without them getting tangled together into one giant knot.
8. Buy a portable phone charger
9. If you forget your wall charger piece, use the USB plug on the back of a TV to charge your phone.
10. Carry miniatures of personal grooming products
11. Store liquids, serums, and creams in tiny pill boxes or contact lens cases to save more room in your bag.
12. Turn on ‘Private Browsing’ for cheaper flights online.
13. Email yourself a scan of your passport.
14. When traveling in a group, book the flight tickets one person at a time for the best price
15. Ensure that you have a pen before leaving home so you can complete customs forms.
16. Store small, easy-to-lose items in a mint container so they don’t get lost.
17. Download Google Maps for offline use by typing “OK MAP”.
18. Use ATMs/cash machines to get local currency.
19. Use an extra glasses case to prevent cords from tangling in your bag.
20. Save free samples to use when you travel, since they barely take up any room.
So, it seems now you can travel like a pro. I hope these Travel Hacks help you in your future travels. If you have your own ingenious travel hacks, share them in comment below.